Fluor understands the critical success factors driving onshore oil and gas production and terminal businesses, providing practical solutions to maximize project investments. Fluor's teams of international experts have unparalleled knowledge in front-end and process engineering, front-end design and international procurement with unrivaled experience in the management of large projects.
More than 80 percent of Fluor's business in the oil and gas production marketplace comes from repeat clients who rely on Fluor to provide the resources, experience and integrated capabilities to deliver their projects with maximized reliability.
Kết quả xổ số trực tiếpFluor's capabilities include:
- Artificial-lift systems
- Enhanced oil recovery systems, especially CO2 (raw-gas production, handling, treating, dehydration, compression, injection, metering, etc.)
- Gas compression and injection systems
- Gathering systems (flowlines, testlines, manifolds, metering, etc.)
- Production systems for conventional fluids such as oil, gas and petroleum products as well as unusual fluids such as orimulsion, acrylic acid, and nitrogen
- Separation systems (gas-oil-water separation; gas and oil dehydration, desanding, desalting, and sweetening facilities; test facilities; produced-water handling and treating facilities; etc.)
- Steam-generating plants and distribution systems for thermal-recovery projects
- Storage systems, gauging, and metering
- Water injection systems (treating, pumping, metering, and distribution facilities)
- Water-source studies and gathering-system design
Fluor blends the practical approach of operating personnel with the design capabilities of an engineering firm to efficiently solve petroleum-production challenges.