Kết quả xổ số trực tiếpDiversity, equity, and Inclusion are embodied in the company's core values. Fluor has adopted the core value of respect to promote an inclusive culture that empowers people, seeks diverse perspectives and rewards excellence.
Fluor's systemic approach to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion enables the company to:
- Attract, develop, support and retain a world-class workforce well-equipped to meet the challenges of the future.
- Offer employees an engaging work environment that presents each person with opportunities to attain his or her full potential.
- Generate global, cross-cultural understanding and innovative thinking that can be relied upon by Fluor's worldwide client base.
- Establish effective relationships with business and joint venture partners and consortia, as well as facilitate the successful integration of mergers and acquisitions.
- Expand opportunities for a broad range of businesses in an extensive network of goods and services suppliers.
- Have a positive impact on the quality of life through the company's support of education, health, and human services programs in the communities where Fluor's employees live and work.
Fluor is committed to achieving excellence in supplier diversity throughout its businesses. Diversity supplier categories include minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, historically underutilized business and Small Business Administration (SBA)-defined small business concerns. Fluor's Supplier Diversity Program proactively identifies new diverse suppliers through research and participation in trade fairs, workshops and conferences.
Learn more about Fluor's Supplier Diversity Program
Fluor's continuous dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion provides a key competitive advantage for the company's long term success.