Employee Decision-Making Model
If ever in doubt, Fluor personnel are instructed to ask:
- Is this legal? Have I checked with the company's subject matter expert?
- Would it conflict with any of Fluor's core values: safety, integrity,
teamwork or excellence?
- Am I involving the right people?
- How would I feel telling my family or children about my decision?
- If I choose to act on this situation, would my decision be fair?
- How would I feel reading about my choice in a newspaper, or explaining my
choice to a judge or jury?
- If you know it's wrong, don't do it.
- If in doubt, ASK.
- Keep asking until you get an answer.
- Don't ignore what you believe to be illegal or unethical conduct.
- Set an example for others.
Kết quả xổ số trực tiếpTake responsibility by DOING THE RIGHT THING. For managers, this includes taking responsibility for having the proper and necessary policies, procedures and an environment to DO THE RIGHT THING.
Training is one of the most critical components for the success of any ethics and compliance program. Fluor's training program has a multi-topic curriculum to ensure employees understand the risks that apply to their positions and comply with the related Fluor policies and practices.
Kết quả xổ số trực tiếpAll Fluor salaried employees receive Code training, with an emphasis on anti-corruption and other key risk areas.
Kết quả xổ số trực tiếpManagers receive additional training on how to handle and escalate employee concerns about misconduct in a way that reinforces the company's commitment to maintaining an open and non-retaliatory workplace.
Kết quả xổ số trực tiếpAdditionally, employees are asked to participate in specialty, web-based training modules that focus on key risk areas related to their job function at Fluor. Face-to-face training classes are also conducted, including project-specific, anti-corruption training, as well as other classes focused on ethics and compliance risk areas for targeted employees and directors. These training materials are periodically refreshed. The company-wide Ethics & Compliance Training and Certification is updated every year to train employees on trending issues in compliance and address frequently asked compliance and ethics questions or reported concerns.
We assess the effectiveness of our training program on an ongoing basis. This includes assessing contacts to the hotline, employee surveys and business needs.